I strive to serve the community around me and advocate for those who are in need. As a community behavioral health therapist, I’m excited to showcase my skills and experience to add culture and knowledge to the clients I serve.
In these uncertain times, our way of living is evolving into something different. It can be difficult to process everything that is going on in our environment. That said, I will be your guide as we navigate through these uncertain times.
- Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Missouri State University)
- Bachelor of Science, Juvenile Justice (Missouri Southern State University)
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice Administration (Missouri Southern State University)
- Arizona Trauma Institute: Trauma, attachment, and eating disorders
- PESI: Attachment in Adults, how infant attachment security affects adult relationships
- American Counseling Association
- Chi Sigma Iota: Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society International